Creating a proctored assessment.
Assessments are a great way for students to revise their learnings and develop a clear understanding of the topic.
Having an assessment proctered adds an extra line of security and transparency. Students attempting proctered assessment are less likely to be involved in malpractices, and proctors can easily assess the behavior of the students and point at any object of suspicion by monitoring the video.
Under Access & Type:
After logging in, your dashboard will be displayed; click on assessment from the top panel and choose the assessment you wish to edit.
Click on Settings from the menu on the left-hand side.
In Delivery Mode, Select Proctored.
Click Save & Next.
- Total Time: Time allotted to complete the assessment.
- Start/End Date: Dates between which the assessment will be available.
- Allowance time: The time window in which students are allowed to start the exam.
- End Time: Assessment expires at the entered time.
- Offscreen Limit: Allows you to control the number of times the student visits another window/screen/tab on their system while attempting the test.
- Attempts Allowed: No. of times the assessment can be attempted. If kept at Zero, the assessment can be attempted infinite times.
- Random questions: The questions appear in random order for students.
- Randomize answer options: The options in the answers will also be shuffled.
- Auto Evaluation: The assessment will be auto-evaluated, and the result will be generated.
- Enable Calculator: You can permit students to use a calculator.
- Random Section: The Sections will be shuffled.
- Student Camera: If enabled, the student can attempt assessment if the camera is turned ON.
- Allow other Teachers to view: Enabling this option will allow other teachers added to the assessment to access the assessment.
- Ask for feedback: Requests feedback from the students after the assessment.
- View attempts: Allow students to view their attempts after the exam.
- View Answers: Students can view the answers after completing the assessment.
Demographic Settings: Enabling this option allows the collection of data from students. Check on the desired field you need; you can always add new fields at labels 1&2.
Click on Save&Next to finish.